FastNEWS Terms of Service
Boost may modify the FastNEWS Services, the FastNEWS Terms of Service, and the Ts&Cs at any time in its sole discretion. When and how Boost will provide you notice of these changes is contained in the Ts&Cs or will otherwise be communicated to you. Your continued use of the FastNEWS Services following any change will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the modified Agreement. If you do not agree with the modifications, your sole and exclusive remedy is to stop using the FastNEWS Services.
- Mandatory Arbitration.As detailed in the Ts&Cs, you and Boost Mobile agree to a mandatory arbitration provision that provides that (except for matters properly brought to small claims court) any claim, controversy, or dispute of any kind between you and Boost Mobile must be resolved by final and binding arbitration on an individual and not a class-wide or consolidated basis.
- Consent to Electronic and Email Communications.You agree to electronic invoice delivery via email, confirm your ability to access your invoice online, and understand that you can change electronic delivery at any time. You also agree that you will promptly provide Boost Mobile with an updated email address if it changes. Boost Mobile reserves the right to use the email address that you provide to communicate with you about the FastNEWS Services. Boost Mobile may also use your email to tell you about Boost Mobile products and services unless you have asked not to receive marketing emails from Boost Mobile.
- Activation.You must activate and opt-into the App to gain access to the App’s services, features and content. By activating the App, (a) you signify your agreement to these terms, (b) you consent to our delivery of services and features based on your preferences and you open a user account with us (“Account”). To qualify for our Services, you represent that you are (a) at least thirteen (13) years old; (b) of legal age to form a binding contract; and (c) not a person barred from using the FastNEWS Services under the laws of the United States, and (d) any information you provide to us is true and up to date. You agree not to create an Account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to suspend or terminate any Account and/or refuse any and all current or future use of the FastNEWS Services (or any portion thereof) at any time for any reason.
- Necessary Equipment and Software.You must provide all equipment and software necessary to connect to the FastNEWS Services, including but not limited to, a mobile device that is suitable to connect with and use the FastNEWS Services. You are solely responsible for any fees, including Internet connection or mobile fees, that you incur when accessing the FastNEWS Services
- Notifications.The FastNEWS Services are designed to send push notifications and content delivery upon powering on or unlocking your device, such as news alerts or notices of interest sent in the absence of a specific request to your mobile device. You understand and agree by your affirmative act of activating the FastNEWS Services, you agree to the push notifications and content delivery from the FastNEWS Services. You can opt-out of push notifications and content delivery by selecting the FastNEWS Services app from your apps list in your device settings and then selecting the disable option. You can also opt-out by launching the FastNEWS Services app and utilizing the in-app Send Feedback option to make your request.
- Restrictions.Your limited license to use the FastNEWS Services are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the FastNEWS Services, whether in whole or in part, or any content displayed on the FastNEWS Services; (b) you shall not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any of Boost’s or our trademarks or logos or other portion of the FastNEWS Services (including images, text, page layout or form); (c) you shall not use any metatags or other “hidden text” using our name or trademarks; (d) you shall not modify, translate, adapt, merge, make derivative works of, disassemble, decompile, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the FastNEWS Services except to the extent the foregoing restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law; (e) you shall not access the FastNEWS Services in order to build a similar or competitive website, product, or service; (f) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the FastNEWS Services may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means; and (g) you shall not remove or destroy any copyright notices or other proprietary markings contained on or in the FastNEWS Services (or on any content displayed on the FastNEWS Services). Unless otherwise indicated, any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the FastNEWS Services shall be subject to these Terms. We make no representation that the FastNEWS Services are appropriate for use in locations other than the United States.
- Term and Termination.Subject to this Section, these Terms will remain in full force and effect while you use the FastNEWS Services. You may terminate or delete your Account at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the FastNEWS Services or uninstalling the FastNEWS Services. We may suspend or terminate your rights to use the FastNEWS Services (including your Account) at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use of the FastNEWS Services in violation of these Terms. Upon termination of your rights under these Terms, your Account and right to access and use the FastNEWS Services will terminate immediately. We will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your rights under these Terms, including for termination of your Account. Even after your rights under these Terms are terminated, all provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive, will survive, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.